Kings Park Festival Tour
- Duration: 60 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Kings Park, Western Australia
- Product code: PERKingsFes
Renowned as one of the World’s largest and most beautiful inner-city park festivals, Kings Park delights visitors with natural bush trails, open parklands, a stunning botanic gardens and iconic views over the Perth city skyline.
Our experienced guides will ensure that all guests are confidently ready to ride their Segway. It’s so easy!
Outfitted with wireless headsets, we ensure that every guest will hear commentary during our 60 minute tour. We travel through bush pathways leading into an avenue of trees bearing the names of Western Australia’s fallen soldiers.
Suddenly you are surrounded by our natural bushland with beautiful earthy smells and clean fresh air. Birds and animals abound as you cruise through secluded parts of the park. Almost as quickly, we enter open parkland with vistas overlooking the picturesque Swan River and time to take some amazing photos. We cruise through the Botanic gardens and on to the Boab Tree where our guides relay stories of how the Park evolved and exciting new developments underway.
Wildflowers, which are often unique to Western Australia, are pointed out in every different shape and colour. These are everywhere in the Park most of the year and especially in our spring season. This wonderfully relaxing ride with nothing to do but enjoy the fresh air and take in the beautiful Parklands and magnificent river views.
This limited-time Festival Tour will amaze Perth locals and visitors alike, in just how much of the Park you can see aboard an easy-to-ride Segway!
Tours start and finish at our Kings Park location, next to the Kings Park Tennis Club behind Stickybeaks Cafe.
- Kings Park and Botanic Garden
- Iconic Views Over Perth City And The Swan RiverViews
- The Western Australian Boab Tree
- Tree-lined avenues
- Rider training and assessment
- Experience knowledgeable tour guide
- Personal radio communication for listening to the guide
- All safety equipment
- Must be minimum 12 years of age .
- Weigh over 45kgs and under 118 kgs
- Guests under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Pregnant guests are not permitted on the tour due to fall risk.
- Not recommended for guests with some mobility or motor control issues.
- Please refer to our full terms and conditions.