Fremantle Pioneer Explorer
From AUD $79.00
- Duration: 60 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Fremantle, Western Australia
- Product code: FREOPioneer
The 1 hour Pioneer Explorer Tour starts with training outside the Shipwrecks Gallery on the corner of Cliff Street and Marine Terrace.
After we have you trained and feeling relaxed on the Segway, we cruise past the Round House and roll through the streets of Fremantle. Passing 19th Century building along Phillimore Street, you can see the original shore line of the Swan River before the Port of Fremantle was created by C.Y O'Connor.
We weave through the streets taking in some of the iconic artwork of Fremantle leading up to the doors of the World Heritage listed, Fremantle Prison. After learning about the convict built prison, our guides will lead you back through the centre of town, past the West End and back to the Shipwreck Galleries.
- The Round House
- Phillimore Street
- The Proclamation Tree, planted in 1890.
- St Patrick's Basilica
- Fremantle Prison
- The Town Hall
- High Street
- West End
- Rider training and assessment
- Experience knowledgeable tour guide
- Personal radio communication for listening to the guide
- All safety equipment
- Must be minimum 12 years of age .
- Weigh over 45kgs and under 118 kgs
- Guests under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Pregnant guests are not permitted on the tour due to fall risk.
- Not recommended for guests with some mobility or motor control issues.
- Please refer to our full terms and conditions.